- Login to your cPanel
- Scroll down to the security section
- Click on hotlink protection
- At the top, you can toggle hotlink protection to be enabled, or disabled
- Below this, you can enter urls that are allowed access
- Next, you can specify which file types to block
- Here we have blocked a series of image file types
- The allow direct requests checkbox, allows users to see the image if they enter the full URL of the image in a browser
- This may need to be checked in some cases, such as when a visitor is viewing something in QuickTime
- In the last field you can redirect any hotlink to a URL of your choice
- In this example we are redirecting to a jpg
- When you are happy with the settings click submit to save them.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Accessing PHP Selector on cPanel
Log into your cPanel account with your usual URL and Username/Password. Then navigate to ‘Select...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution